H-Shield-NB is a rigid roof insulation composite panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded during the manufacturing process to fiber reinforced facers on one side and either 7/16" or 5/8" oriented strand board (OSB) on the other, or manufactured off-line using an FM approved glueing adhesive.
- ASTM C1289-06, Type V
- Component of Class A Roof Systems (UL 790)
- Hourly Rated P series roof assemblies (UL 263 foam core only)
- Insulated metal deck assemblies - UL 1256 (nos. 120, 123)
- H-Shield-NB classified by ULC
- TGDY. R20624 Shingle Deck Accessory; H Shield-NB roof insulation is classified for use with any Class A, B, or C asphalt glass mat or asphalt organic shingles, metal or tile roof coverings
- FM 4450, FM 4470 (Foam Core Only)
- FM Class 1 approval for steel roof deck constructions, Class 1 Fire and 1-60 and 1-90 windstorm classification (FM 4450)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 1.5" 4X8 R 6.3 (HUNA1548)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 2.0" 4X8 R 9.2 (HUNA2048)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 2.5" 4X8 R12.0 (HUNA2548)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 3.0" 4X8 R15.0 (HUNA3048)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 3.5" 4X8 R18.0 (HUNA3548)
Hunter Nailbase Insul 4.0" 4X8 R21.1 (HUNA4048)
The color images shown may differ from the actual products due to variances in digital representation and printing technology.
Orders for Delivery
For scheduled delivery to your business or jobsite in the state of Michigan, northern Ohio, or northern Indiana using Wimsatt Building Materials' Professional Delivery service
, call us at 800.497.9000.
Orders Shipped in the U.S.
For order items available for ground shipping anywhere in the continental U.S, place your order online here using the Add to Cart
and Checkout buttons
in the product catalog pages, and review our online order policies here